Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New items.

Salutations! How're you all on this fine evening? Me personally, I'm sitting in my computer room with a fan on it's highest setting, drinking a bottle of ice cold water, yet it STILL manages to be hot! Gosh, I'd give anything for it to be winter again.

But now, onto virtual news. A few little announcements.


1. DISNEY SCANDAL HAS BEEN PROVEN FAKE. You can all un-knot your knickers and take a chill pill. The whole thing was allegedly made up by a member who was seeking attention. No-one knows who this member is, as of yet.


2. Hot buys jacket is out. I can't say that it's something that I'll be buying. Especially for it's pricey $15.

3. New clothes in the archive store. But them before they disappear again.

Till next time,
Much l♥ve.


1 comment:

  1. DON'T SAY THAT!!!! It's not even spring here and I wish it was Summer!! It's freezing! Snow, snow, and more snow. Grrr! Don't all of us want the opposite season of what one we're in? I like summer, a lot though.... Take a trip to New York, and then want your summer BACK.

    ReplyDelete