Monday, January 24, 2011

SFW!!!

Stardoll Fashion Week is back!!
I'm so excited to see all the beautiful lines the amazing graphic designers make!!

Superpurplegirl and I were going to enter but we were a bit too late :(
We'll apply next year :)

SFW has inspired us to make our own line though! :D
We are basing it around feathers!
We have been making lots of designs we personally think you'll love!
I'm not letting you see any yet but through out the year you definitely will...


On the official Stardoll Fashion Week blog (Click here to view it) they have been preparing for a long time and it is finally here! 

But they've created a new thing.. As you should all know the face of Stardoll Fashion Week is coconut_nicole but this year they are hiring another face to help model with her!!!!!
I am so excited!! I hope I win.. But I don't have that good of a chance compared to some of the other girls. Doesn't matter though because it's still exciting to watch! 
If you want to enter click here and post a comment.

The one and only...
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment