Monday, January 24, 2011

School - A rant.

When I think of school, the word monotony comes to mind. For those of you who don't know what this means, it is the quality of wearisome constancy, routine, and lack of variety. We go to school, we do our classes, get assignments, eat lunch and come home. Every week day. Gosh, the excitement of it just gets my heart pumping. I'm just kidding with you all. I hate it. But, like you all, I have to go. If I had my way, I'd sit at home all day stardolling, listening to my show tunes and watching classic Disney films. But, alas, life is cruel and I must go be an individual amongst the sameness at my school.



Anyway, I am writing this rant to tell you all that I return to monotony tomorrow, meaning that study comes before stardoll. I WILL keep posting for this wonderful blog, but just not as often, as I am entering my second last year of high school and this means WORK.



Till next time my lovelies,
Much l♥ve.




Oh, and look 3 of five is now available for viewing on my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment