Thursday, February 10, 2011

Too far stardoll, too far :|

This post today shall be a little bit of a rant, based around the website that we all love; Stardoll. Lately, a few things on this virtual world have been peeving me off. First off, and this is something I only recently noticed today, as my superstar membership expired: THAT EVERY DECENT PIECE OF CLOTHING IS NOT ONLY SUPERSTAR, BUT IS INSANELY EXPENSIVE! Now we all know that items of clothing that are HotBuys are NEVER cheap, but paying $14 for a fricking belt? No thanks, I'd rather spend it on something nice looking and cheaper. And $14 for a pair of fluffy earrings? Is this a joke or something? Plus, EVERYTHING in the 'new' section of the starplaza is superstar. I'm tired of this stardoll. Just because you update the non-superstar beauty parlour and let them buy from the starbazaar, DOES NOT MEAN THAT THESE PRICES OR DISCRIMINATION'S ARE ACCEPTABLE. I know I am sometimes a superstar, when I can afford it, but I will always be a non-ss at heart, and this kind of thing enrages me!

Till next time,
Much l♥ve, from an enraged stardollian.

No comments:

Post a Comment