Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sorry. Bye.

Yes it's true in the last post.
I'm leaving.
I'm not going to be like those other girls who say they're leaving but then come back.
I'm leaving for good.
I've spent way too much time and real money on Stardoll.
Here's my presentation:
(Click to enlarge)

I'm sorry everyone.
ILY and I love Stardoll but hackers are just out of control.

Bye bye for good.

P.S I'm expecting that ezzaiskool and purplepoppy24 (Maybe superpurplegirl) are going to continue this blog. I'm so sad I won't be here to see it grow. But it's for my own good. ILY Bye.

If you wish to contact me, send emails to purplesparkles-lola@hotmail.com

3 comments:

  1. No, do not let someone like the girl who hacked you ruin your stardoll life! You are better then this and you and I both know it! Please come back on stardoll! Everyone is missing you like CRAZY!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE!! I hope that my coment has helped you to realise that you should go bakc on and forget about all the bad things and think about the good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's your decision, I suppose. I will most certainly look after this blog, and I know you will be missed. I'm so sorry for what happened to you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I agree... what happened to you was not good and I totally respect your decision.

    Chocolateecidna xx

    ReplyDelete