Saturday, January 22, 2011

No wonder they're winning...

Well I went to vote design today and I was voted and I realised the ones I was voting for were the ones that are the winners. So I kept on voting new pieces but it kept on giving me ones that were the winners so no wonder they're winning. Check this out:

 The design by Mizz_sweety won.
 All of these three designs have won.
 All of these three designs have won.
This is completely ridiculous and unfair!! I wasn't able to vote anything but the designs that have alerady won!! I'm angry and confused... What's your opinion?! Does it happen to you?!

xxx Lola

4 comments:

  1. It did that to me as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mentioned that too! Maybe it's just a little fmistake from stardoll?? But it's very weird

    ReplyDelete
  3. It happens to me to, and the top designers are new members that haven't even designed! It's bad because I can't remember all the names of the REAL good designers xD Stardoll should really get that fixed

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent them a mail about it saying it wasn't fair and they fixed it i think.

    ReplyDelete