Thursday, January 27, 2011

Good afternoon, my lovelies!

What a splendidly hot and sweltering day it is in wonderful Australia, following yesterdays Australia Day celebrations. I would like to wish all you Australian readers a happy Australia day for yesterday. Now down to business. A few things have happened in the virtual world while I was at school, charging through the heat and doing my algebra and ABC's. Lets make a list shall we?



One: The hotbuys hat has been released. And my verdict is.........I love it. So different, yet stylish. It may not be able to be paired with anything, but I'm going to buy it anyway. A relatively cheap $7 (for a hot buy at least).



Two: Tangled store. Now, this one has slightly irritated me. Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE Tangled, and everything to do with it. But what I'm annoyed at is the fact that the other day I had to use a manual proxy to get the pink dress, and now it's all available in the stores. Guess next time I should wait a while before going to the trouble of using a manual proxy, eh?




Three: Superstar mouths. I personally am only a fan of maybe two of them, especially the nice smiling one. One thing that I do not like is how it sits on my medolls face. It sits off to to the side. But, nevertheless I will still wear it. Another thing with the mouths is this: It seems stardolls staff actually DO pay attention. No doubt you have seen medolls with mouths like this: Now, look what stardoll has given superstars:
A mouth, that is a version of what medolls all over this popular site have been sporting for sometime now. Bravo stardoll, you have my applause for paying attention. And my praise for actually doing something to improve the look of the dolls.


Four: Stardoll is having a starplaza sale! I know I'll be buying lots of bargains. But, I think I've come up with a theory. I believe that stardoll holds their sales at the end of the month when most users have earned all their $70 stardollars of play and earn money. Coincidence? Or not?



Till next time,
Much l♥ve.

No comments:

Post a Comment