Saturday, January 22, 2011

Different looks - New idea?

Do you all know how some people do the whole 'for every day of the year I'm going to take a picture, thus making a photo album consisting of 365 different photos'? Yeah, well I thought I'd try that. But my version. I'm doing '5 looks in five days' (just because I've got to go back to school soon, I'll keep it at a small number. If this is a hit, I will increase the days). Every day, I'm going to post a new look, these can be viewed on my presentation. But to give you guys a taste of whats to come, I'll post my first look here. Looks include clothes, make-up and jewelry. I hope you guys check it out, and if this gets a positive response, I might even do it again.

My first look - 'Glam Goth': Visit my suite by clicking HERE.



Till next time,
Much l♥ve.

No comments:

Post a Comment