Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BEAUTY PARLOUR CHANGES

They've made some beauty parlour changes that I love!


Superstars now can get different eyes:

There's even a cute winking one!

Underneath Stardoll reported when they went through the spoilers (I'm looking for a writer who can do spoilers [They must have to know how to do it] so that I don't have to keep on getting this off other blogs) that there is going to be new interiors for StarDesign!
I love them!

So what's your opinion on the BP changes and the SD changes that are coming?
Leave them in the comments on this post! :D

The one and only..
Lola

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY! there is a zoom function in beauty parlor!!! I have sent like 100 messages to stardoll to get the zoom!!! Thanx stardoll!! And I love the other changes!!

    ReplyDelete