Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Inside Life On Stardoll Stamp

I know myself and the team have reminded you awesome followers a lot of times but now that we are starting to become more active I want to tell you all again! Write this on your presentation and earn a gift if you are Non-Superstar or 5 Stardollars if you are Superstar from me!



INSIDELIFE
ONSTARDOLL
.BLOGSPOT.COM
FOLLOW AND YOU WON'T REGRET IT
.

So just put this on your presentation write your Stardoll name in the comments and if you are superstar or non-superstar. Superstars put something nice in your Starbazaar for me to buy from you. And Non-Superstars just in the comments also tell me what gift you want. First person to comment and put this on your presentation get either 10 Stardollars or 2 gifts! So come on! Do it and comment to tell me! :D

xxx Lola

7 comments:

  1. also i've put that sign on my presentation :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just added the sign on my stardoll presentation.

    96drea96

    ReplyDelete
  3. twilightxbabe - yeah im ss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do i use it??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete