Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm so proud of myself!! I made some poses for the first time using my Bamboo tablet!! I love them! Don't copy!!!

I accidentally did the one next to the love heart too big. I was hoping to do some feet but it didn't work out. The thing I also can't do is fingers. I am soo bad at them! So what do you girls think? COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tell people to comment and they never do so whoever reads this write a comment and recieve 5 GIFTS!! Nobody ever writes comments when I ask them to!!

xxx Lola

3 comments:

  1. I think the standing up pose is really good, but i dont really like the other pose, when would you use that pose anyway, the only time I would use that pose would probaly be in a depressed photo or something but overall i think the standing pose is a lot better than the other one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think both of them are nice (: I also really hate it, when no one comments. But, oh well :) x

    ReplyDelete