Wednesday, December 29, 2010

96drea96 makeover!

The first person to order a makeover was 96drea96!! She was Non-Superstar so there wasn't much to work with but I did it!
96drea96
Before

After

To give her a bold but clam look I added some dark lipstick with the glossy stuff over the top to make it a bit lighter. To match the lipstick I added some purple eyeshadow with white in the middle to really make it stand out! It was plain not luxe (I hate luxe, I will never use it!). I'm not a big fan on accessories so all I added were the simple plain triangle earrings. So what do you think? Do you like it better before or after? Tell me in comments!

xxx Lola

P.S Remember order one in my guestbook or right here in these comments!!!
No password needed!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Thanx! I liked it before and after! it depends of what clothes! But you did a really great job! I loved it :]

    ReplyDelete