Monday, November 15, 2010

New things

On Spotlight Stardoll has made this cute little Beat Bullying Gadget on the bottom of the page! It is so cute isn't it! It is kind of annoying so luckily it isn't on other pages. (I hope! I haven't checked yet!)

Next I have the brand new brand! Palazzo!
 
It has a mix of clothing and suite items. The suite items are quite nice but I'm not going to say anything about the clothing except that... It is not that great.

Next we have a free vase of flowers!
To get it follow these instructions:
1. Go to  http://puyg.com/ 
3. Log in
5. Then log off and go to normal Stardoll.

It should be in a box in your suite! Enjoy!

Also free... bamboo?
If you would like this just follow these instructions:
3. Log in and paste this into the box: http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=748
4. Log off and go to regular Stardoll and it should be in your suite!

Enjoy another free thing!

I have been posting about more free things. Do you like me telling you about free things or would you rather other stuff like spoilers and Stardoll Magazines and Comps and Tips to improve your suite or medoll? I think I'll try and do everything and see what the outcome is! Hope you will like it!

Any comments? 

I love getting comments on posts so if you come past this page and read this, please post a comment telling me your opinion! Thanks!

xxx Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment