Thursday, November 25, 2010

Lots of things


First of all I want to say thank you so much everybody! This blog is growing so much and I'm so happy about it! Keep on coming! ILY guys!

First of all, Stardoll's blog have announced that there will be a Sunny Bunny clothes brand called Konnichiwa Kloz which is a really weird.
Any comments?

Here is the December Hotbuys! I actually think most of them are... Stunning!!!
I like basically everything! I find it annoying how Stardoll always put the high Starpoint hairstyles on the models. I really want them! Does anyone else think that?

                
Does anybody else like them as much as me?
Any comments?

Also there is a new floor on Other World. A little bit better then the first one but basically equal.
Any comments?

Next I got these free ugg boots.
Follow these instructions and you'll get them! :]

2. Type this in the box: http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=774
3. Log in
4. Paste this in the box: http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=774
5. Log off and then go to normal Stardoll

It should be in your suite! Enjoy!

Any comments?

That's all for today!

xxx Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment