Saturday, October 9, 2010

New everything!

Well I have a lot of pictures today! First of all we have New Archive, I think especially for Halloween which I am super excited about! I'm going to go as Cat Women or Cat Girl or whatever that lady was called. What are you guys going as?
 Level 2:
 Level 3:
 I thought the giant glasses were so weird...
 So I put them on to see what they look like and they came up close like all the jewellery and normal glasses so maybe Stardoll will bring back Archive Beauty Parlour Items!!!
 There is also New Front Row Paris! It is not the best thing I have seen...
 Now Stardoll is giving us 10 SD?! I actually have no idea what this means, Can anyone tell me? I am not understanding everything Stardoll is doing lately...
Wow that was a lot!!!

xxx Lola

1 comment:

  1. the 10 SD is for because it's the 10-10-10. so to celebrate the 10th, they are giving us 10 free SD

    ReplyDelete