Monday, October 4, 2010

Comps!

So.. nobody entered the comp and I still have over 300 SD sitting here on my account. Even if you invited 1 person you would of got SD but nobody even invited 1 person! Well I am going to have another comp but this time if you don't enter you'll miss out because this isn't a inviting comp. This comp is something that anyone can win, I am not choosing. It is a random number generator. So just enter 1 in Min and 100 in Max in the Random Number Generator next to this post. Then once you have your number tell me on my Stardoll Account (Purplesparkles) and then I will record your number and then at the end of the comp I will have another random generator go and then someone will win 200 SD! The runner up will win 100SD!!! But if nobody enters I will still keep the money. ENTER ENTER ENTER!

xxx Lola

1 comment:

  1. I'll follow and enter this blog and comp
    purplesparkles invited me! :D

    ReplyDelete