Friday, September 24, 2010

Changes

Hey! So I have noticed a few changes, first of all the bar across the top (I don't know why it is called maybe directory?) Well it has made it... I don't know what to call it but as you can see it has changed.
The bad thing about this is that my profile says I am non-superstar!
But you see this says I am superstar and when other people visit me it says I am superstar. Is this happening to anyone else?
We have also got this new brand 'Front Row London' I like some of it but most of it is sort of weird.
Here there is 'Front Row New York' which I think the only nice thing out of all of it is the red jacket in the left hand corner... What do you guys like about this brand?
We also have new garden variety! I love everything except the Kitten for PEACE and GIVE BEES A CHANCE. I think they are sort of dum...


xxx Lola