Sunday, July 11, 2010

Makeover changes?

First of all, sorry I didn't post yesterday. I didn't get time...
Anyway, today I'm back and with fresh news!
In the StarPlaza, (which they now call 'Shop', I like StarPlaza better) in the StarBeauty section they have divided up the accesories so now the Sunglasses are in a part called Spect-cular and I don't know how they have grouped up the jewellery and headbands, I guess the part 'Glam 'R' us' is think like diamonds and pearls.

What I also saw in the 'Shop' is that with the makeover Stardoll has changed the names but they have actually also changed the look of the store (sorry I can't show that 'cause computer problems)
I have been around peoples suites and I have noticed in their guestbooks that most of them had been talking about the makeover and how much they hate it, some of them even said they will leave if Stardoll doesn't bring the old one back. I think Stardoll looks nice and some people just need to get used to it. I also think Stardoll should fix up all the glitches this makeover has done.
Ok, this is all I have to post today!
xxx Lola




















No comments:

Post a Comment