Thursday, July 15, 2010

Finally SD fixes it!

Hey everyone!
First of all, sorrry I haven't been posting lately. I have to stay at my grandparents house and I have limited access to a computer. I also don't have snapshot on their computer so I can't show you pictures.

Ok, so my post today is about how the Stardoll makeover made so many glitches (eg. Small broadcast, 6 Best friends, e.t.c) and now SD has fixed some of them.

The first thing they have fixed is the broadcasts, they used to be in a small area and they were barely noticed but now they have made them go right across the screen. The only problem with broadcasts now is that they go really fast, I personally have a hard time reading them before they disappear on the other side.

The small but crucial other thing they have fixed it having more then 6 best friends, You still now have 6 best friends showing but you can click more and see the rest.

The other things they have fixed are:
1-You can now save yourself in a room with more then 100 items (SD was really annoying me when we couldn't)
2- There is more visitors showing then just 3.
3- When the guestbook was closed, visitors could still read the guestbook comments but they couldn't write. Now when you close your guestbook it disappears for everyone!

There is one final problem (the biggest problem) that SD hasn't fixed! It is that whenever you write in someone's guestbook you don't get a message saying they replied. Everybody is sick and tired of having to go back to peoples guestbooks. I think SD should fix it soon because already a lot of people have left. :O

Wow! That was a long post! Anyway have a nice evening everyone!

xxx Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment