Tuesday, July 6, 2010

ANTIDOTE IS OUT!!!!

Look! Antidote is finally out!!! It came out around 11:00 last night (I know because I stayed up that long, I am tired!) It isn't as great as the first two seasons but anything will beat the last season! What do you guys think of it?
The things I like here are: The spotty headband with bow, The dress with black top and coloured blocks on the bottom half, the zig zag tables, the giant ring and the picture with the girl putting on lipstick. What do you like of this page?
For this page the only thing I like is the tables/shelves and in the corner the purple dotty headband with a bow. What do you like of this page?


The things I like about this page is the stripy black and purple skirt and the top and shoes that go with it. What do you like about this page?



I don't really like much about this page, I mean I like some of it but I would wear it. What do you like?
xxx Lola (purplesparkles)