Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My interveiw with the one and only .Afro_grl.



Today i was lucky enough to interveiw miss .Afro_Grl. the founder of national afro day on stardoll.
Heres the interveiw

Takecare_1995-
What gave you the idea to be .Afro_grl.?

.Afro_grl. -
Awesome... :)
What gave you the idea to be .Afro_grl.?
Afro: Well, believe it or not... On my normal account (It is a secret, no-one knows :P ) And I invited myself to join stardoll to get coins (which never happened!) And I thought 'Mmm, I might namer her 'Afro.grl' And yeah... posted a few things, added a few friends and BAM... I was famous!

Takecare_1995-
Did you know make .Afro_grl. knowing it would be huge?

.Afro_grl.-
Absolutely not! I actually thought I would be more hated if anything. And wasn't I wrong!

Takecare_1995-
Did you make the account with intentions for 'Afro Day'?

.Afro_grl.-
Not at all. I made Afro_grl and had my fun with her... I was in everyone's faces saying weird stuff, but people started hating me, and my account got banned. So I came back with .Afro_grl. And turned it down abit, and everyone (almost) loved me!!!

Takecare_1995-
How long did it take you to plan 'Afro Day'?

.Afro_grl.-
Not Long at all. I just made an announcement in Original club and all the planning was under-way ;)


.Afro_grl. Also wished to make a few shoutouts to some of her fans and people who have stuck by her!

A thank you to;
Niccii.xx,StardollyRocks,Sooobeaut, Takecare_1995 and CovaGirlTAKEIT


I would like to thanks .Afro_grl. for letting me do this interveiw THANK YOU!

By takecare_1995

No comments:

Post a Comment